Passwords are needed along with your library barcode number to access your account to place and modify holds, renew items, update contact information, and create lists
Watch this video to see how to set up your password for off campus access to resources as well as placing holds on materials in the library catalog!
To create or change a password, contact a staff member or follow the steps below:
2. Click on the 'Reset your password' link. Note: If you do not yet have a password, you can still use this link to create one.
3. Enter either your barcode or username and click submit.
4. You will see a message like the one below.
5. Next, wait for an email. It will contain a link like the one below. Click on that link to proceed.
6. Enter a new password and click submit.
7. The next screen will confirm the change.