Password Setup Instructions
Watch this video to see how to set up your password for off campus access to resources as well as placing holds on materials in the library catalog!
Welcome to Evergreen!
Evergreen is the name of the software the library, and other members of NOBLE, use to power the online catalog and process circulation transactions.
Evergreen offers features such as:
- A catalog that allows patrons to search McQuade Library's holding and the holdings of other NOBLE libraries.
- Options for patrons to place and cancel holds and make renewals without staff help.
- Off campus access to online databases.
Evergreen includes options to:
- Modify searches by author or subject
- Receive hold alerts via text message
- Create a username, in place of your library barcode, to log into your library account
- Set and reset your password without help from staff
- Modify and suspend holds
Use the Tabs above to learn more about all of these features!