What you do:
1. Provide the Repository Administrator with a list of your publications.
2. Review the Terms of Participation and complete the online Contributor Agreement form: If you have any questions about the language of the form contact the repository administrator.
3. Create a Digital Commons account (optional): This provides you with access to an Author Dashboard where you can review real-time download information, and global insights into the sources of readership.
What we do:
2. Create the online structures to house and displays works from your department
3. Upload your work to Merrimack ScholarWorks: We follow the bepress Digital Commons submission form, which creates the metadata and citation for each of your works. We then provide access to your work in the form of a PDF file, a link to your publisher, or a proxy-link for members of the Merrimack community.