It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
View 10 cover-to-cover popular magazines online or on your mobile device. Print articles or download issues for off-line viewing. See also Overdrive for additional titles or use Find Journals to locate issues and articles in our databases.
Find authoritative medical information on all aspects of medicine and health care from 5400 current biomedical journals. The EBSCO version links to full text available to Merrimack users. Created by the National Library of Medicine.
Interact with a 3-dimensional image of the human body. Visible Body's Human Anatomy application can be used on most devices. System requirements can be found here
1. Click the link to go to the Human Anatomy download site
2. Click "Off Campus?"
3. Submit your email address, and Visible Body will ask you for a verification code
4. You will receive an email with the verification code immediately
5. Enter the verification code received by email and hit submit
6. You will now receive your user credentials both on-screen as well as by email
7. On your mobile device click on the VB app link for Human Anatomy and follow the instructions
Off campus users may need to re-connect via the proxy and re-verify every 3 months.