It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Interact with a 3-dimensional image of the human body. Visible Body's Human Anatomy application can be used on most devices. System requirements can be found here
1. Click the link to go to the Human Anatomy download site
2. Click "Off Campus?"
3. Submit your email address, and Visible Body will ask you for a verification code
4. You will receive an email with the verification code immediately
5. Enter the verification code received by email and hit submit
6. You will now receive your user credentials both on-screen as well as by email
7. On your mobile device click on the VB app link for Human Anatomy and follow the instructions
Off campus users may need to re-connect via the proxy and re-verify every 3 months.
Find health information from trusted medical sources, journal, videos and more on diseases and conditions, drugs, diagnostics and tests, and therapies, treatments and surgeries. Now includes materials from the former Nursing Resource Center. Courtesy Massachusetts Library System.
Search and view online over 115,000 ebooks in all academic subject areas. Log in and sections or the whole book may be downloaded. EbookCentral/ebrary books are also found and linked in the online catalog.