Skip to Main Content
Studies and Reports
- Transforming High School Counseling: Counselors' Roles, Practices, and Expectations for Student Success
- Mau, W. C. J., Li, J., & Hoetmer, K. (2016). Transforming high school counseling: Counselors' roles, practices, and expectations for students' success. Administrative Issues Journal: Education, Practice & Research, 6(2).
- Differential Access to High School Counseling, Postsecondary Destinations, and STEM Careers
- Nikischer, A. B., Weis, L., & Dominguez, R. (2016). Differential access to high school counseling, postsecondary destinations, and STEM careers. Teachers College Record, 118(11), n11.
- Best Practices for Grade 9 Transitions
- Hanover Research (2017). Best practices for grade 9 transitions. https://www.wasa-oly.org/WASA/images/WASA/1.0%20Who%20We%20Are/18.104.22.168%20SIRS/Download_Files/LI%202018/Jan-Best%20Practices%20for%20Grade%209%20Transitions.pdf