It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
Find information on hot social topics from opinion articles, topic overviews, full-text magazines, academic journals, news articles, primary source documents, statistics, images, videos, audio files and websites.
Use Browse Issues and Topics, Country Finder and Search to find international viewpoints, articles, statistics, multimedia and primary source material on global issues and current events. Courtesy of MBLC.
Google Scholar is a free source most helpful for identifying heavily cited scholarly articles and books across all disciplines. To link to Merrimack holdings, click Settings > Library Links and search Merrimack. Choose McQuade Library Merrimack College - Fulltext@McQuade.
More information can be found on McQuade's Google Scholar research guide.
Interact with a 3-dimensional image of the human body. Visible Body's Human Anatomy application can be used on most devices. System requirements can be found here
1. Click the link to go to the Human Anatomy download site
2. Click "Off Campus?"
3. Submit your email address, and Visible Body will ask you for a verification code
4. You will receive an email with the verification code immediately
5. Enter the verification code received by email and hit submit
6. You will now receive your user credentials both on-screen as well as by email
7. On your mobile device click on the VB app link for Human Anatomy and follow the instructions
Off campus users may need to re-connect via the proxy and re-verify every 3 months.