Deciding on a paper topic that interests you can sometimes be challenging. Here are some ideas to help you find an appropriate research topic:
1) Pick a topic from a newspaper or magazine article;
2) Pick a topic from a news story you saw on television, heard on the radio, or read online;
3) Find a topic in an online resource, such as:
4) Take a look at the following website for some good ideas:
5) Look through some reference sources, either in print in the library or online.
Reference sources are available in general or subject specific contexts and in print or online formats. You need to evaluate each source and determine which are helpful to you and appropriate for you to use.