The library has 10 iPads available for circulation. They will be available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The following rules will be used for iPad lending:
1. Students, faculty, and staff must present a valid MACK Card.
2. The patron will be presented with a Lending Agreement, which must be reviewed and signed.
3. The iPad can circulate for 5 days. A power cord and adapter may be requested at the time of checkout.
4. A $35.00 per day fine, up to a maximum of $525.00, will be assessed for each day the iPad is overdue.
5. A $579.00 fine will be assessed for a damaged or lost iPad. A $40.00 per item fine will also be assessed for lost or damaged power cords or adapters.
6. To checkout multiple iPads, email McQuade's Head of Access Services, Chris Condon
7. A passcode is required during set up and must be given to a staff member upon checkout.
Please Note: Patrons must sign a new agreement each time they check out and iPad.
While using the iPad, patrons must: